Luxury Lodge in the Coromandel Peninsula
with romantic ambiance & personal hospitality.
Due to the Covi19 national lockdown for International Tourism, Bushland Park Lodge & Retreat is open for the New Zealand Tourism market & changed their program for Kiwi Guests
with nearly half price.
With level 1 we will re-open as Bushlands B&B. Please visit
Experience the romantic & personal intimacy of luxury Bushland Park Lodge & Retreat in the Coromandel Peninsula, Whangamata, set in 5 acres manicured park gardens surrounded by forest abundant in native ferns, located in rolling green hills above the white sandy beaches around Whangamata in the Coromandel Peninsula. Welcome to enter the gate of the Luxury Lodge in the Coromandel.
Exclusively, you are sharing your stay with only one other couple at any time and you can experience this unique and luxury Lodge & Retreat in a spacious suite for accommodation and you have your personal Chef who serves your 3 course dinner. With your stay, you can:
- visit, after dinner, the resident glow-worms just three minutes walk from your dinner table;
- gaze at the stars from the double slipper clawfoot bathtub in the infrared heated area under the Milky Way with the romantic 3 Cs: Champagne, Candles & Chocolates;
- indulge in high-class cuisine prepared by your private chef using only prime New Zealand ingredients, married with that German influenced International touch to an exclusive dining experience, accompanied and rounded off by the selection of stunning New Zealand grown wines;
- enjoy fine dining in this luxury Lodge where gourmet food is served on artistically designed glass-fused dinnerware, handcrafted in the onsite glass studio;
- Celebrate your Wedding Anniversary, marriage proposal, or just renew your Vows with NZ glow-worms in the luxury Lodge's bush-park.
- revel in the Luxury of Silence, emotional well-being and regain your inner peace.
|Open the photo book "21 Years in New Zealand"|
Or explore our Photo Gallery
This Coromandel Peninsula Luxury Lodge has on its doorsteps the region's famous walking track to the two 25 meter cascades of the Wentworth Falls. New Zealand's Kauri Trees and many fern trees border the walkway, which is suitable for walkers of all fitness levels.
The Lodge's own park-ground is endowed with a twin Kauri tree, which is approximately 350 years old and featured in the logo of the Eco Bushland Park Lodge and Retreat.
From 2010 to 2018, this unique Character-Lodge with it's luxury accommodation suites of Bushland Park Lodge in the Coromandel Peninsula was recognized by the high end accommodation - Association Luxury Lodges of New Zealand and the Lodge was invited to join the group as its Coromandel luxury lodge member – for those discerning travelers who prefer to . . . . “take the road less travelled”.